Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot send mine or my spouse's return to CRA because of…

I cannot send mine...

I cannot send mine or my spouse's return to CRA because of errors.I do not know how to correct them.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Microsoft Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my lap top computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Hewlard Packard

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I updated when I was asked.Nothing unusual.

3/16/2018
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Hi Dustin,
I am using Windows 7.Please use the remote assistance.
John McDonald

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8ccb3518-803e-4f77-aa05-ed79f74eba68

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

Hi Dustin,
I am using a Hewlerd Packard laptop Windows 7 .Any more information.
John McDonald

Dustin S

Hi Dustin,
Am I supposed to do something I have not done?
John McDonald

How about this, send me your phone number in the enter contact info section, so I can call you.

Dustin S

Hi Dustin,
My phone number is :(###) ###-####John McDonald

Connected