Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I’m using Windows 10. I have several Word 2016 documents…

Customer Question
I’m using Windows 10. I...
I’m using Windows 10. I have several Word 2016 documents open. When I hover the cursor over the Word icon in the Task Bar the open Word files are displayed. How can I get them displayed in alphabetical order in the Task Bar?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/15/2018
Software technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

theres no way to accomplish in Windows its sorted by when its open

You can try using this program here http://rammichael.com/downloads/7tt_setup_beta.exe

then try group by appliaction ID and drag within groups using right mouse button