Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer crash I need the back up disk, did not copy the…

Customer Question
My computer crash I...

My computer crash I need the back up disk , did not copy the information when computer was new

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Notebook serial CND6424513 MODEL 15 ay061nr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your AY061NR?

3weeks , ran the auto repair several times , once told me to use the back up disk and another time said there was a problem with startup software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No , I had trouble fromn the begining with this , is was not too bad , but unusual

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
If you fix it how much it would cost me
3/16/2018
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your crashed hard drive.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Let me know what exactly are you looking for?

I ran the self repair system and the first time it said that part of the started system software was not working properly and the second time it said I needed the back up disk to get system working I figure I will get the disk if is not too expensive to see if it works again

it asks for blank disks to create a backup disk. Is the computer still working i mean is it booting up fine?

The problem is that the computer do not go to the Internet , it is on the self repair mode , could you check it that way
The problem is that the computer do not go to the Internet , it is on the self repair mode , could you check it that way?

since how long its on the recovery mode?

1 your
1 hour

Push and hold down the power button for 10 seconds the computer will shut down.

Wait for 3 mins and power it back on and let me know how it works

1 hour , let us forget about ,the computer, thank you.

did you follow the steps i gave

the logo came on and after a few minutes when back to auto repair mode has done this for a a couple of dozen times , pleas let us forget it , it seems to be gone , thank you
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Click on the link below and download the Media Creation Tool:

click here

and then run the tool and follow the prompts to create either a Windows 10 installation ISO image that you can burn to DVD to boot the computer and fix the startup loop, or write directly to a USB drive (it will provide the option to do either one).

Once you have the ISO burned to DVD (if your computer has a DVD drive) or the Windows 10 installation file written to a USB drive, insert the media into the computer and boot the computer from the Windows 10 installation media (note that you may have to change boot order settings in the BIOS so the portable media is at the top of the boot order before booting from the Windows 10 install media).

Then follow the prompts and select Repair Your Computer when the option appears, then select Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then click Startup Repair. The utility will then scan for and repair corrupt files and configurations. Once completed reboot and remove the boot media and test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know the result.

Thank you , I have no control at all , have no aps or control over key pad , it just go yo self repair and a blank blue screen stays on and nothing else happens no matter how long it stays on , thank you again , it is obviously dead , I will use the battery for the other one .Antonio Candolfi

Ok, so if you change your mind and decide to try something else just let me know.

Best regards,

David.