Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having a coded message come up when trying to enter a…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a coded message come up when trying to enter a "number pages at bottom" option. I just want to get back where I simply select the option and a Number (eg. 1) presents and not a code I don't even know how to use. Can you please help?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I think it is MS Word 10

Technician's Assistant: What GE model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

GE?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My cat walked across my keyboard yesterday. Before that no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it I think

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/15/2018
Software technician: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

can you tell me the exact message you get