Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to create/tell a story only using royalty free…

Customer Question
I am trying to create/tell...
I am trying to create/tell a story only using royalty free pictures from Google in a powerpoint format as an artistic exercise. This means I can't use characters and instead have to rely on POV images/recognizable symbols and moods. Can you give me any advice? Is there something similar I can research?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/14/2018
Software technician: bengmugenr,
 replied 5 months ago
bengmugenr

Can you please clarify what POV stands for in your question? Thanks.

POV (Point of View) as in the picture you are seeing is in first-person.
Software technician: bengmugenr,
 replied 5 months ago

Thanks for your explanation.

You may find use Google Images to search for royalty free pictures only. See HERE my screenshot and highlights.

Make sense?

Yep, thanks for the Google image search. Have you heard of other people using powerpoint to tell narrative stories? I'm wondering if you can point me towards some creative examples?