Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased System Mechanic Lifetime Service 9-5, 2016 for 3…

Customer Question
I purchased System Mechanic...

I purchased System Mechanic Lifetime Service 9-5, 2016 for 3 computers. I was asked to update & that uninstalled system Mechanic program. I would like to have it reinstalled.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows8 that is upgraded to windows10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your System Mechanic?

3-3-2018.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/14/2018
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sure, I can help with re-installing software. Do you still have installation file or need to download it from the web?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.