Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I should have $20 in my Skype account and it's not there.

Customer Question
I should have $20...

I should have $20 in my Skype account and it's not there

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Installed about a week ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Nothing, no credit in account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/15/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza
  • You might have multiple Microsoft accounts and not even know it.
    Have you ever used Outlook.com, Hotmail, Office 365, OneDrive, Xbox, or Windows? The email address you use for those services can also be used to sign in to Skype. If you have more than one account, you can be signed in to Skype but not with the correct account where your contacts and Skype Credit are stored.
  • Someone else may have used your device to sign in to their Microsoft account.
    Someone like a friend, family member, child, or spouse may have used your device to sign in to their account and forgotten to sign back out.

If this works, please give me a 5-star rating!