Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I opened a PayPal account many years ago and never used it.

Customer Question
I opened a PayPal...

I opened a PayPal account many years ago and never used it. Since then, I gave remarried and live permanently in Mexico.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your PayPal?

I can't open as I can figure out password. I gave tried resetting g but not working p.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No what is this?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to close my original account and reopen an account with my new name and address

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/14/2018
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

If you need to close your PayPal account, you would need to call their customer service:(###) ###-####Mon-Fri 8:00 AM ET to 11:00 PM ET and Sat-Sun 9:00 AM ET to 9:00 PM ET

To open new account, visit PayPal.com and sign up for new account

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.