Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to reset my password for my Amazon account and I am…

I need to reset...

I need to reset my password ***** my Amazon account and I am not at the computer where my email primarily goes. My email is [email protected] ofmccook.com, I need to know a code or password ***** log into my account from my home. my home email is***@******.*** How can I get this quickly so I can change my amazon password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. I had one of the staff at the Police Department where I work log inthey gave me, but the numbers on the email were apparently not the ones I was to use. They gave me 998010, but that doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Right off the bat, I don't remember. I very rarely get into my Amazon account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just let me know how I can reset my password. I thought it was 1944pma, but that did not work

do you have any idea how long this will take? I will be needing to get to work soon. I was just trying to hook up a Roku device for my invalid husband, and I am running into nothing but issues. I need my Amazon account and password ***** get into my Amazon on the Roku
PLEASE, how long is this going to take?
i am sorry, but i can wait no longer. I have to leave for work. I thought responses were rapid, i've been waiting for 30 minutes
3/14/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! Sorry for the wait! How can I help you?

I could NOT wait and wait for an answer. Had to go to work. Will POSSIBLY try again, but with all the delays, I have my doubts in getting an answer. Note: this email is NOT the one at my home which I also provided, so I cannot run to this email to see what you send for a Code. IF YOU SEND A CODE TODAY, is it possible it will still work in the morning when I am NO LONGER at this computer or email?

Generally the codes last a few minutes. Also the code will come to YOUR email or phone. How can I give you the code?

The best way would be to text it to me on my cell - do not download or email it to my cell - just text. Also, how long will the code be active? It depends on when you send it and when I am able to receive it. No phone at the Police Department, so I have to wait till am off duty. If the code only lasts an hour or so, no good.....

I'm still not clear on what code you want me to send you. Please describe it clearly

The code comes to an email associated with YOUR account. There is no way I can get the code unless I log into your email.

All I want to do is find out what my password ***** on Amazon - I don't use it often and in order to be able to verify that I was the person to whom the account belongs, someone of your initial team said I would be emailed a code to use when first responding to that person. Well, I told them I was at home not at work, but they sent the code to the work email rather than the home email address...........so, i still don't know how to find out my password ***** then hopefully change it so I can log onto Amazon on the Roku. It asks for password ***** email used for Amazon.
Technology is great, but boy does it have kinks and kinks and kinks.

Try this:

Use your email address to log in to amazon. Then click on forgot password. Enter the email address you have access to and it will send the code there

Can you not use a temporary email, like the one to my home which I never use, but which my husband does, but I have access to it. I can't drive from my work to my home to communicate AND i cannot log onto websites from my phone.....and I have been sent a few.

If I use my email address or phone it automatically reverts to my account

I can get you the code only if you you give me the email and password ***** with the account

Thanks, ***** ***** doesn't look like anybody can do anything about it. It is my fault I did not write down the password. Thank you.

Sorry - but that is the truth. Give me a good rating if you don't mind!

I do not have a fancy phone with all those hookups, etc. Just a simple phone for calls and texts....no emailing, no photos, etc.

It is the mater of security. Nobody should have access to that code.

What about an 800 number I can call when I am home.....something simple....and a person could talk to me rather than type answers?????

You can call 1(###) ###-####/p>

THANK YOU, ***** ***** WILL TRY IT TOMORROW MORNING. GOOD NIGHT

Please give me a 5-star rating!

Jeevan DSouza