Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I m trying to download Sound Forge 11, but the voucher

Customer Question
I m trying to...

I m trying to download Sound Forge 11, but the voucher number is ***** The number given to me by My Choice Software is

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I cant download Sound Forge 11. I believe that I have an invalid voucher code. The first grouping is "17D" and that seems to be a character short.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I am trying to download Sound Forge 11. It seems dthat I have an invalid voucher code. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I M Having troouble with the voucher code. Can you help?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/14/2018
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?