Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I tried to download the latest updates for my ultramate

Customer Question
I tried to download...

I tried to download the latest updates for my ultramate program and for the longest time it said that the plug in is not working and has not updated for some time

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Os is windows 8 I think, the band of the computer is tt thermaltake

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Looking up mitchell and ultramate plug ins,and since the middle to the end of Feb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer did go down a while back and I had tech support on the line, the freelocks wasn't working and it took about 4 hrs to fix. The technician said he had fixed other computers with freelock problems but mine was very stubborn

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I tried to add my update history, seems it has not been working since dec. It says a component is missing from the mitchell plugins file
I dont have a service offer, I just paid 5.00 and we do have a mitchell acct, GI Body Shop,
3/14/2018
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

i pay over 700.00 per month for Ultra Mate and Mitchell Diagnostics and if the problems are not fixed within the program then I need to drop the updated service plan have them send the disks instead, after all I am paying for the updates automatically to update the computer and if it is not working properly then I need to go back and get the cds mailed to me. I have had nothing but trouble with the Ultra Mate program from day 1 and I am not going to pay an additional 39.99 for something that is not working within the program itself. Sorry, I don't need help afterall

Sir, This is justanswer.com which offers expert support in different fields. Our services are paid services which means customer should pay for the service they need. Let me know whether you want to continue or not.

no thank you

Okay, I will file this for refund.