Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

For my business,I have a form ,in a PDF format.This form…

Hello, For my business,I have a...
For my business,I have a form ,in a PDF format.This form needs to be filled out by clients,and also signed.
Question:How can I make my document editable,so that my clients can fill it out online,from a laptop or a smart phone?And also,I would like clients to be able to insert /add to the document pictures of some documnets that I need.
Can this be done and how?Thanks!
3/14/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you have a website? If you need the facility to fill the forms from Smartphone, you should create it as an online form. PDF form can be filled from computers only and need suitable Acrobat Reader on computer to fill it.

i dont have a website.I would send the fillable form by email,to my clients to fill out.
so what program should I use to create a fillable documnet that can also be signed?Thanks!

Do you have Adobe Acrobat? If so you can create such a form.

Thanks for your answer.please reply anything,so i can rate the 5 stars. (As the feature is unavailble now).Thanks!

Do you need any more assistance on this matter?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer