Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My asus computer k53e is upgraded to Windows 10. causing…

Customer Question
My asus computer k53e...

My asus computer k53e is upgraded to Windows 10. causing error messages on printer, and difficult to delete. Geek Squad said related to non-available driver. Is that correct.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Geek squad tried but couldn't find one compatible. Before that I don't know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/14/2018
Software technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

Kindly mention the model number of your printer.

HP PHotosmart plus B210 series
Software technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

And I would like to know how is the printer connected to your computer?
Is it through USB or through Wi-Fi?

no thank you This was a misleading direction from Asus. I regret paying the $5
WiFi
Software technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.