Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I got a email from pay pal cant tell you it said i think my…

Customer Question
Hi hello i got...

Hi hello i got a email from pay pal cant tell you it said i think my account has been hacked as i saw a whole page of buying i have got nowhere with pay palim worried i was inbedhope youcantel mewhat it is all about

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I received a emailfrom pay pal and cant get anywhere with themi think my account may be acked

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Im sorry thought i was typing no i think maybe somebody has haket my acounti cant get anything from py pal can you helpme please thank tyou

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think i have said it about three gtimes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/14/2018
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the exact message on that Email you received from PayPal?