Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Just bought a free magazine -How do I get it on my computer.

Customer Question
Just bought a free...

Just bought a free magazine -How do I get it on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I do not know-Are you talking about my cel phone or computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I6 Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing Just got the app for a mercedes magazine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not- Want to have the magazine on my computer to read

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/14/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!