Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

This is a Google email question...! Gmail. Through a web…

Customer Question
This is a Google...

This is a Google email question...!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None really because I have no references

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It seems that an email arrived on my wife computer and an addition email for her was sent by another friend The second email could not be located? When I by accident saw a triangle alongside the forty email I clicked on it and a drop down with the first email opens up and there was the second email tucked into the first email. What happened?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/13/2018
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 5 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen
If we are unable to resolve the issue, you get 100% money back.

OK Go ahead

sure, accept offer when comes up

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.