Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Winzip.unable to view fpurchased ile of pictures transferred…

Customer Question
Winzip.unable to view fpurchased...

Winzip.unable to view fpurchased ile of pictures transferred from

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Just purchased. winzip Unable to view file of pictures transferred from my

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Ust purchasable winzip. Unable to view pictures transferred from my NIKON Coolpix to my computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/13/2018
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Why you need Winzip to see the pictures? Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?