Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I downloaded something and it showed up on my Google bar. I…

I downloaded something and it...
I downloaded something and it showed up on my Google bar. I want to get rid of it or uninstall? It's in the same area as Adblock, Norton,etc.
3/13/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which internet browser you are using?

Is it Google Chrome?

Please let me know

Thank you

Thanks

to remove it, click on the three bars top right then More Tools, then Extensions.

Locate what you downloaded there and delete it please

Let me know how you go please

Richard, Software Specialist
I think I can remove the extension. But I want to remove the app too. I can't find it in apps. Or is the whole service on their site?

That is the app, it is just an extension, when you delete it there it deletes it