Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Someone has hacked into my facebook account. They have

Someone has hacked into...

Someone has hacked into my facebook account. They have changed the email address associated with my account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

This incident occurred last night. I dnot think I have ever updated the account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I use Facebook a lot.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Lets get fixedly
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Fixed

Are you able to sign into the account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

Are you able to sign into the account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you able to fix my Facebook account

Are you able to sign into the account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can’t get into mt Facebook account. Are you going to help me or not

Did you try any recover tool through Facebook?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have been trying to get help with my Facebook account. I have sent several messages to Facebook no response. Looks like I now have two accounts I cannot open either of them. I should only have one account. I can’t open either account. I really need my Facebook account like it was two weeks ago. If you cannot help just say so.
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need help

Thanks

If you now try to sign into your account what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Says the password ***** using isn’t good. It slso looks like I have to accounts. I should only have one.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Two accounts

Thanks

Can you please use my link below to reset your password

https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

Let me know if you are able to reset the password ***** exactly what happens please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I reset my password. Now it looks like I’ve never had an account. I have several friends request which I already had accepted

Are you sure you are signing in on the right account? It sounds like you are not, make sure you are using the correct email address please when you try to sign in

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I should only have one account. I think someone else has hacked inyo my account and using their email address and associated that to my Facebook account.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I get my old account

You need to sign in using that email address, the one of your correct account please

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do whatever you need to do. To get Facebook back for me. I suck at this. Can you also get rid of my second account. Do all the updates to my real account

ok, please make the request for the premium service and I can then connect

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. How do I do that. I keep taping the $39.00 sign

Are you on a windows computer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No Im on my phone. I can go to my laptop

please do and message me from it

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im on it . How do I message you

Go to www.justanswer.com and sign in to your account

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im here
Richard, Software Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am totaled baffled.

Unless you can remember the email address ending in 0, you wont be able to access your account again.

You will need to use the new one you now have on your phone.

Richard, Software Specialist