Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot edit a save document with out the system shutting…

Customer Question
I cannot edit a...

I cannot edit a save document with out the system shutting it down

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I own a Toshiba laptop and I have Windows 2010

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have?

Toshiba C55D-B5102

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your C55D-B5102? Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not know. I have taken it to Best Buys over a year ago for help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to write a document, save it, reopen it and edit it without the darn software program shutting down.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What software are you using that is crashing? Is it MS Word?
  2. If yes, what version of MS Word are you using -- 2003,2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess