Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a MS authenticator on my mobile but the email address…

Customer Question
I have a MS...

I have a MS authenticator on my mobile but the email address it refers to is not the one I ordinarily contact when I need help with passwords what i need to do is change the reference number i guess because the number it provides at present will never work

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I yes because I am using my computer where I want to change the password ***** the authenticator is on mu phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/13/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

NO IT TOOK TOO LONG i WANT A REFUND
i GOT SHUFFLED ONTO HERE BY MICROSOFT AND PAID $5 FOR NOTHING SO I WANT A REFUND