Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am writing on behalf of my daughter Mona Cusson (who is…

Customer Question
I am writing on...

I am writing on behalf of my daughter Mona Cusson (who is very limited with a PC. Her facebook account was hacked while playing a game.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

She then created new account and cancelled etc... Her original account is still active because her mother has access to it. But she can't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Her name is********@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
I would much rather that you communicate with her on HER E-Mail or chat. Is this possible? And how can she get in touch with you? I don't mind paying the $5.00 but I want to make sure that HER problem is solved on HER PC
3/13/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Hi Josh,
Yes i still need assistance or rather, my daughter does. Your help was adressed to me but the problem is on HER computer.
My final question was to know if you can communicate your help directly to her. If yes, she then securly connect with you and let you fix the problem. I went to her place, got a code number to recuperate the disabled account but it did not work because of a wrong pass word. Her E-mail adress is***@******.***.
If you cannot do this, then I will go over her place and restart the whole processus at HER PCPlease advise
Laurier Cusson***@******.***

If her mother still has access to it then she can change the password ***** her

Forget the whole thing Josh.
I'll let her contact you and you will be able to connect directly on her PC.Thanks anyhow

OK