Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My adobe lightroom software is running painfully slower and…

Customer Question
My adobe lightroom software...

My adobe lightroom software is running painfully slower and slower to the point it's hard to get work done in a timely manner and I clear my cache's (at least I think I am) so I don't know what else I need to do.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Lightroom?

It's currently open. I'm editing a newborn shoot and currently exporting 190 photos that is taking over a half hour to export when it should only take 5 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It may have updated on it's own I never do it, but I think it's current Just trying to edit I get the rainbow circle thing that is always thinking after editing skin and blemishes. everything just takes forever

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!