Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a problem. My Facebook was hacked and now I can not…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My Facebook was hacked and now I can not get into my facebook account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

It ask me to create a new password ***** when I try to been it in it is telling me that I need to recognize myself. yesterday I tried to update my account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just would like to have my facebook account back.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Apple is brand of my computer model I am not sure.
3/13/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!