Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just reinstalled Audio Cleaning Lab 10.It does everything…

Customer Question
I just reinstalled Audio...

I just reinstalled Audio Cleaning Lab 10.It does everything except it doesn't put individual tracks on a CD,even though I 've put track markers on the recordings.Any help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Audio Cleaning Lab?

Never.It's too old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Audio Cleaning Lab?

Nothing-didn't want to destroy my recording.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I also downloaded version 16 years ago but had to replace my computer and lost it.Can I download it again,I have the activation code.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/14/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!