Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Version 16.10 Microsoft word for Mac is not allowing me to…

Version 16.10 Microsoft word...

Version 16.10 Microsoft word for Mac is not allowing me to edit or write, just read. How can I change word to "read and write"?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Recently

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Everything I can try

I can't edit a word document that was previously made before I got this version. I can only read, not read and write.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. yes

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/800418382