Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have win 10 home ed. My ADMINISTRATOR disappeared. While…

Customer Question
I have win 10...

I have win 10 home ed. My ADMINISTRATOR disappeared. While working to recover it, I changed my user name . 2 days later I try to sign in and my password *****'t work. I have tried every password ***** use with no luck. My computer is useless.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
my main thing is to get on to the computer
3/12/2018
Software technician: bengmugenr,
 replied 4 months ago
bengmugenr
Can you please clarify what kind of password ***** is? Is it a BIOS password ***** a simply password ***** on a blank screen, or a Windows password ***** a password ***** a given username on Windows logon screen?