Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am 100 percent blind, and need to speak to a real person.

Customer Question
I am 100 percent...

I am 100 percent blind, and need to speak to a real person. I am not sure that my Realtek is not working correctly. I can not make use of the volume controller. I have it set at 100% and it only gets up to a muted sound.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

PC laptop, Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

ASUS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, ASUS driver updates done automatically.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything else.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/13/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!