Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been on hold for over 25 minutes. I have a question.

Customer Question
Hi I have been...

Hi I have been on hold for over 25 minutes. I have a question. I purchased but never installed Lightroom 6 I'm now about to take a class that requires lightroom cc what do you suggest I do in order to be able to take the class?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lightroom?

Never updated it because for a long time I was paying monthly. so do I install 6 and then will I be able to update it to cc?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you using a Windows or Mac computer?