Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm in the process of selling a car on

Customer Question
I'm in the process...

I'm in the process of selling a car on craigslist-Portland,Oregon. The buyer wants my paypal email account number he said that he would pay the paypal fees. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access PayPal? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I'm kind od new to paypal, and honestly not sure how I did it before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just don't want to be scammed by the buyer for the fees or having my account used fradulantly

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/12/2018
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

you can open new payPal account here: https://www.paypal.com

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?

If you are all set, please rate my answer, if not, please let me know and we will work on a different solution
Waiting for your reply.