Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Says wrong password. Says wrong password just changed it to…

Customer Question
Says wrong password Technician's...

Says wrong password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Says wrong password ***** changed it to 21bluebirds

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple worst thing ever bought

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

How do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Don't know for awhile

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/12/2018
Software technician: FRAN, Programs replied 4 months ago
FRAN
FRAN, Programs

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi there! Are you using an iphone, mac or an ipad? Also where are you entering the password? Is it for email?

Everything apple icloud facebook want 21bluebirds forpasswprd all lower cass
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago

What is your login email?