Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can't complete call to a number in Costa Rica. Other Costa…

Customer Question
Second opinion] can't complete call...
Second opinion] can't complete call to a number in Costa Rica. Other Costa Rican Numbers are ok. I have verified that the Costa Rican number is *****: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?Customer: ASUS MicrosoftJA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?Customer: For two months. tried number many time and I get a Spanish recorded styatementJA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/13/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

remotely connect

Have you spoken to your phone carrier to see if there is an issue?