Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm sorry, My credit card has expired and that's the only…

Customer Question
I'm sorry, My credit...

I'm sorry, My credit card has expired and that's the only card I own. Loosing my windows, this isn't good

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I reset my PC to factory settings, reinstalled Fall Creator update, just nreed to activate services stored in document area, or the other folder in here

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Not certain of the names of the plans I activated, that's my disability, have bad memory

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/13/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.