Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to build my website on the site builder. I added…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to build my website on the site builder. I added a youtube video on my home page. I thought I could write caption when I did it froze only the home page for edit. So now it won't let me edit the page nor delete the video

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Domain name

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

One moment please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's a Dell ...windows10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It just did it last night and I'm still unable to edit the home page but the other pages are fine

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I went ahead and clicked for you to fix it. I forgot to tell today around 2pm I went ahead and bought the software for my computer from Slimware. Pop up was coming up since I bought it from the pawnshop about 1 year ago, saying 8 drivers missing update Dell Computer. So I am currently letting it download they said it could take hours. I just wanted to let you know.
You have my permission to do a secure take over of my computer.
3/12/2018
Software technician: Benjamin Larson, Software Development Engineer replied 4 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Software Development Engineer

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

Well that doesnt sound good
Have you guys got any other additional information?
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi

Do you still need some help here?

Thanks

Kris

Did you fix it?
Software technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
Hello My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this category. Your original Expert is unable to further assist with this matter. I am opening this up to our other available experts and some one should be in touch shortly.
Rachel-Moderator
This is crazy. Have they even looked at it?
What did I pay 5 dollars for. I haven't gotten any response from you

Hi, my apologies for the confusion. There was a glitch and for some reason my first response showed up on your question instead of the question I was trying to answer. So I opted out right away.

Now, just to be clear, the $5 was a deposit and you can ask for that back if you want to discontinue. However, since you haven't been helped, I'll go ahead and help you. (I would have responded yesterday but I was ill). You are talking to experts on Just Answer, a 3rd party website that provides help to people by matching experts to customers. I am a software engineer as my main job and I work here as an independent expert. So I need to know which website builder you are using and then I can help you. It might also help if you want to provide me with your site's address. Once we have that figured out, I understand you had a problem adding a caption for the youtube video you put on your home page. I can help with that.

Anyway, you were talking about "the site builder" Where are you building a website? If you can provide me with more information I can help you with this I'm sure.

Thats ok. I got help from yahoo tech support. I will be canceling this service because I was never helped after 3-4 days in which this set me back. So thanks for finally redponding.