Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Live unable to locate Norton Lockbox on Google chrome after…

Customer Question
Live unable to locate...

Live unable to locate Norton Lockbox on Google chrome after the Chrome update. I Have been to Norton and checked the functions to ensure they are enabled. After rebooting , I could not open Goggle chrome . I did not have the Norton lockbox logo on Chome. I still have Explorer and have access to Lockbox on Explorer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Norton software?

I have the latest version. Just renewed and assume latest version was at renewal. last few days...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just did not have lockbox available in Chrome. Checked the functions to be enabled in Norton and after rebooting; could not open Chrome.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Do you still require assistance here?

Thanks

Kris

Did not receive the solution yesterday
Also I did not receive an email with a solution

I see you have requested secure remote assistance.

Can you let me know once this is accepted and you are ready?

Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason