Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm have trouble getting my copy of TT-2017 to run. I

Customer Question
Hey I'm have trouble...

Hey I'm have trouble getting my copy of TT-2017 to run. I started this morning by running the program. Of course there were updates, so I waited until that process was complete but at that point problems began and became worse as time went on. So I loaded the disk and clicked on the app repair option. Would not complete; the message read that and error had been encountered. So here I am dead in the water. I've repeatedly to run the app and all I get is TT is not responding. So I need some serious help!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, please read my description of the issue. I don't want to type it all over again. Seriously that has happened before.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please if you are running it on a windows or mac computer and which version?

Please let me know

Thank you