Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

What do I need to do to print an Adobe file. I think it is…

Customer Question
What do I need...

What do I need to do to print an Adobe file

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

I think it is read only and I have to convert to a Word document which I cnat print now

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Print What is the cost to upload Adobe PDF to pring

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Software Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I am considering just uploading it so I can print a PDF file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Just to clarify, do you have an Adobe file that you are trying to print, or convert to Word? Let me know what you need so I can assist further.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I have converted to word but can’t print it nowWhat is the cost to convert to pdf
Txs

So, just to make sure I understand what you need, you started with a pdf file, you converted it to a Word document, but for some reason you cannot print the Word document, so you now would like to convert to a PDF file again? Is this correct? As far as cost, this is a paid site called JustAnswer, so it would just be the question charge for the tech support. I am the tech, so I do not see the charges. I can send you instructions, or log into your computer under the remote service, which is an additional charge.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert