Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Actually I'm inquiring about MS Office 365. I have a one…

Customer Question
actually I'm inquiring about MS...
actually I'm inquiring about MS Office 365. I have a one year office 365 subscription and it recently expired, again. went to best buy where I purchased it and have been told that I need to contact MS for renewal. So ... here I sit. what do I need to do?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/11/2018
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you already have Office installed on your computer?

Thank you. Please go to this page on the Microsoft site to purchase Office 365: https://products.office.com/en-us/compare-all-microsoft-office-products?tab=1

Once you purchase it you can use the product key to re-register your Office programs.

No ... I just want to renew what I have please.

Yes, that is how you will renew. Every year of Office 365 is the same price. So even though it says "purchase" it is just a subscription to the yearly Office 365.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!