Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am asking about Print Artist platinum ed. I am trying to…

Customer Question
I am asking about...

I am asking about Print Artist platinum ed. I am trying to print out labels. I have designed the label and selected the stock - Avery 5160. However, when I go to print there is only 1 label printing. There are 3 columns with 10 labels each column. How do I get the 30 labels to print out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Print Artist?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Print Artist?

This is the first thing that I have tried. I just installed it today. When I go to the print screen I tried to change the number of copies to 30 instead of 1 and that did not work. I have went to change stock several times and clicked on the stock. It comes up as if printing on the correct paper starting with column 1 and 1st row but it is just that 1 label

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/13/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need assistance

Did you change the paper source to the Avery 5160 paper?

Did you make sure that each label on the screen is showing the information? You cannot go into the Print option and "copy" them from there.

I changed the stock to Avery 5160 but only one spot is filled in. How do I copy what is in that one block to the other spots

Within the program, you need to make all labels show the same information