Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have forgotten my password. My pc and wikitree. Dell

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My pc and wikitree

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell computer with core i13

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My nephew introduced me to wikitree last Christmas and I have been too busy to get involved until now and when I tried to log in I was asked to enter a password ***** when I did I was told I already had entered a password ***** I don't know what it is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to be able to get into wikitree whenever I want.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/11/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 4 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!When you go to login, request a temporary password, as if you'd forgotten it. Then when you follow the link in your e-mail you'll be invited to reset your password.
Dont forget to click accept and rate 3 stars or better before you go! :)
While waiting for a reply from you I was able to correct my problem myself, so I want to cancel any implied contract I had with you.