Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just got a new comp and I cant get on google, and I cant…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new comp and I cant get on google, and I cant remember my user name or password. I have windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I don't know what your asking

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Do you mea like h/p

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just got it back from the computer man, he transferried my old one on this one

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/10/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 5 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
Your computer requires registration so click "create an account" and make one! :) Please dont forget to accept and rate! :)