Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am unable to reach my portfolio listing on aol. The

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to reach my portfolio listing on aol. The message says that Safari cannot connect to it. Ths has been going on since yesterday evening. Is the whole system down? I also tried accessing it from a different computer. thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

I am currently using the wifi to chat with you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

My husband has the same problem on a Windows 10 machine using the same wifi network.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/10/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 4 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
You can find out if a site is down by going to the following address. At this moment aol.com is up and running. http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/aol.com.htmlPlease dont forget to accept and rate before you go! ;)