Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I thought I knew password...vut trying to sign in on tv I…

Customer Question
I thought I knew...

I thought I knew password...vut trying to sign in on tv I get error message. Can you email verify password?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone or laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Retried. Tried 2ndry password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is Amazon tv from my prime acct?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/10/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 5 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
Your password ***** the TV box should not be the same as your Amazon account. Much like the router for your Internet, these things have their own login and password.
You can try resetting it: https://www.howtogeek.com/250603/how-to-reset-your-amazon-fire-tv/
Dont forget to click accept and rate! :)