Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just figured out how to conduct a 3 way Skype call with me…

Customer Question
HI. I just figured...

HI. I just figured out how to conduct a 3 way Skype call with me as the host... I was wondering if there were a way to hide the contact information of the other 2 so they can't see each others contact on a 3 way call?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Like I said...right now I am experimenting with a 3 way call. I need to host a 3 way call but I do not wish the other 2 to see each others contacts. Is this possible?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No....that is the main question

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/10/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

All users can hide the list of participants from view, but it is not possible to completely hide the contact information of any participants from each other.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------