Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to access skype. I was told to set up a

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access skype. I was told to set up a Microsoft outlook account, which I did, but message received was:Oops!
Sorry we cannot process your sign in request further
Error
An internal error occurred.​

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How is MO connected with SKYPE...why do I have to sign into a MO to Skype. I suppose MO provides Skype? Do I use the same loggin (email) and password ***** both?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/10/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 4 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
You do not have to use Outlook with Skype, just skip that. :)
Please dont forget to accept and rate!