Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My link to Pandora is not working. Message states we having…

My link to Pandora...

My link to Pandora is not working. Message states we having tempyory

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Its Toshshbi laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Its a satellite model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of a thing, other then I'm ticked off.

3/10/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I just tested the site and was able to reach the login screen. Please click on the link below to try to reach the site:

https://www.pandora.com/account/sign-in

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri, Expert
Your fix worked and I thank you. I missed my Pandora. Is yours the site I go to for Pandora questions?