Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have had Power Director for a time and two years ago

Customer Question
I have had Power...

I have had Power Director for a long time and two years ago updated to vers. 15. I have hardly used it and now want to become more active. I n order to do so I would like to download the same version onto my laptop, so that I can attend classes at our Seniors Computer Club. CXan you tell me if this is possible and if so, how to go about it. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP and Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Well yes, but the actual programme is on my desktop, also Win 10, that is where I do my usual work, the laptop is to make me mobile.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

G'day Josh, thank you for your response. I am trying to get in touch with Cyberlink, the "manufacturers" of Power Director. I think I have worked it out and will give it another go. Kind regards, Wiert