Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I was told that Best Buy does not support Kaspersky any

Customer Question

I was told that Best Buy does not support Kaspersky any longer. I purchased that program with my technical support program in October. Is this true?
JA: Which Kaspersky product do you have?
Customer: I wish I knew. It had a 3 device download option.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kaspersky software?
Customer: I was online with Geek Squad last night for 2 hours trying to fix the problem. He finally sent me to Kaspersky and I got nowhere with them today.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have two issues. Kaspersky is running well on this desktop but one person suggested I switch to Best Buy's web...something or other. That would be fine but I need virus protection on the lap top and I don't know what to do as I cannot seem to download Kaspersky.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I hope you can help me. I don't know what to do or where to turn and I have spent a total of 8 hours trying to resolve this. I work from home for a local college and I am desperate to fix.
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 8 months ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session on your laptop to sort this out?