Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to purchase an app and it will not take my new credit…

Customer Question
I want to purchase...

I want to purchase an app and it will not take my new credit card.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

J C Penney’s

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Went to App Store entered the jc penny’s app and when it came to paying for it, deleted the old credit card and put in the new and it would no accept it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.