Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to change my apple account Shea and reset my

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my apple account Tom Shea and reset my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't remember 3 months ago Mac C02VF6XHH7JY

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No- I have been transferring my info for 3 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need help I'm 83

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Software technician: Karthik, Computer Technician replied 1 month ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the current apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist